Summer issue is here!
- Special education reforms fail another generation
- Brains on fire: focus on ‘immune subtype’ of autism
- Transitions into the world of work
- Three ways to tackle anxiety
- How families can use Social Stories
- Claims of parents being victimised for asking for help
- Success with home education
- Getting help for self-injury
- Developments in the ABA approach
Other useful information
- The Autism Eye online directory, featuring events, furniture, independent specialist colleges, nutrition, resources, schools and supported living, sensory equipment, soft play, solicitors and therapy. See the whole online directory here.
- News stories. Click here.
- Free-to-view sample features from our previous issues.
- Informative videos – scroll down our home page after clicking here.
Thinking of subscribing to printed issues of Autism Eye rather than reading digital ones? Get a 20% discount by clicking here.
If you have any trouble in viewing the new digital issue, you can send an email to Mark Hayes, Autism Eye’s publisher, by clicking here.
We hope you find the new issue informative and useful. Please spread the word about our free digital subscriptions.
Share This Post: