We just wanted to remind everyone, that as of tomorrow, 1st April 2021, there will be Changes to Payment for Our Services.
All of our services for self funded clients will need to be paid for in full prior to appointments taking place.
- Neurodevelopmental Assessments
- Cognitive Assessments
- Speech and Language Assessments
- Sensory Assessments
- Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Therapy and other Psychological Interventions
At present, a 50% deposit is required to secure the appointment. The remaining 50% balance is due after the appointment has taken place.
After extensive monitoring and reviewing of our processes, it is clear that accepting full payment for all of our services in advance will lead to a more effective and streamlined experience for all of our clients.
Your feedback is important to us and we have listened to what people have said when contacting us via email, telephone and post assessment surveys after they have used our service. Whilst the comments we receive are overwhelmingly positive, some people had stated that there was confusion about how and when to pay and how long reports would take to be sent following the assessment.
We hope that this change in practice will make the process clearer for everybody:
- You will pay for the service you want in full
- Your appointment will be booked when full payment is made and an appointment pack sent to you via email, or post if you prefer
- You will have your appointment with us, either face to face or via Microsoft Teams
- Therapy letters will be sent out within 2 weeks of the appointment date
- Assessment reports will be sent out 4-5 weeks after the appointment date (In some exceptional circumstances where an extended assessment is required, this will be after a diagnostic conclusion has been reached).
Share This Post: