Promoting Autistic Autonomy – Online Conference
The event will offer strategies to autonomously support autistic children, teens and adults through environmental change and accommodation.
About this Event
The event will look at key features of the environment through a multi disciplinary lens and consider how we can support sensory safety and comfort, autistic communication, regulation and wellbeing.
- Gain an understanding of autistic experience
- Understand their role as support to the autistic people in their lives.
- Learn how to implement best practice and evidence based strategies …
so we can ensure the persons perspective is put front and centre always.
Different from similar events because of its multidisciplinary perspective, active collaboration between autistic individuals and allies and environmental accommodation focus, this event is for parents and family members, educators, therapists such as occupational therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, psychologists, social workers, social care staff, early intervention specialists and anyone who is passionate about autistic wellbeing.
- 30 day access to recordings of presentations
- pdf copies of presentations
- information pack … and more
Share This Post: