- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It’s important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How to control & delete cookies?<
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By submitting Content to Axia ASD Ltd and the website, which includes but is not limited to, Comments, Reviews, “Artistic Works” or links to them, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of this website.
If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to our Axia ASD Ltd website.
Limitation of liability
You agree, to the maximum extent allowed by law, to indemnify Axia ASD Ltd and any affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the website, including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms. If you are dissatisfied with any of the website material or with any of these terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Axia ASD Ltd shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use, the website or its content, or from any action taken or omitted.
You agree not to participate in mischievous or malicious behaviour which causes damage or may cause damage (including loss of reputation) to Axia ASD Ltd or this site or any of the computer systems where this site resides.
Content submitted by guests or users must adhere to the following conditions:
- Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening, or in violation of any laws.
- Content must not be sexist, homophobic, racist, intolerant of religious beliefs, or otherwise discriminatory.
- Content must not infringe any copyright, registered trade marks, rights of privacy, rights of confidentiality, publicity (or image) rights or other intellectual property rights, or other rights of any other person or organisation.
- Links to websites are allowed in submitted content at the discretion of Axia ASD Ltd. Attempts to use the website for business purposes and or profit will be removed.
- Whilst mentions of products and brands are acceptable within comments and content, advertisements or promotions of specific products or services are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Links submitted in Content must not link to web pages or services that break UK law or conflict directly or in spirit with the terms and conditions of use of this website.
Guests or Users who submit Content that does not meet these conditions may have their submission edited or removed by Axia ASD Ltd.
You are responsible for the Content submitted.
Should any legal action arise from the Content you submit to Axia ASD Ltd, you undertake to indemnify and hold Axia ASD Ltd harmless against all costs arising from such legal action – including any claim liability, cost damage or loss incurred by Axia ASD Ltd.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and copyright of User Content
You retain the ownership rights for your Content and grant Axia ASD Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity right, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights you have in your Content, in any media known now or in the future.
In addition, you waive all moral rights you have in your Content to the fullest extent permitted by law. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to grant such a licence to us.
Where a breach of these terms and conditions occurs, Axia ASD Ltd reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit.
This agreement shall be governed in accordance with English law and you submit to the sole jurisdiction of the English courts.
All “Content” submitted to Axia ASD Ltd by “Guests” or “Users” of this website, views, opinions and information, whether publicly posted or privately sent are those of the individual and are not the views, policy or advice of Axia ASD Ltd.
You understand and acknowledge that the person who submitted content is the only person responsible both for their views and the accuracy of their information.
Any link or reference to third party organisations, their products or their services does not mean that Axia ASD Ltd endorses them or their products or their services. Axia ASD Ltd reserves the right to remove such references but is not required to do this.