We will be attending this event, and hope to see you there!
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
& Director of Axia ASD Ltd.
The Autism Show 2019 is back for another year!
We’re once again delighted to partner with The Autism Show. We are pleased to support the organisers in inviting you to this year’s Autism Show taking place on 28-29 June at EventCity, Manchester. To book your tickets and save 20% off the door price visit The Autism Show website.
If you’re looking for practical help and support pre- or post-diagnosis, are facing daily challenges, or approaching significant transition points, then we would recommend that you visit the show.
At the show, you can pick and choose from over 100 hours of talks, clinics and workshops, plus hundreds of specialist products and services. Once inside the event, all content is free to access and CPD certified for professionals. Here are just a few reasons for visiting:
- hear the UK’s leading autism professionals discussing the latest news and views on the condition
- learn practical strategies and approaches which can make an immediate difference
- listen to the experiences of autistic adults to gain insights into your past, present and future
- discover 100s of specialist products and services including learning tools; communication aids; sensory equipment; advice and support services; and residential care and specialist
- access specialist clinicians, therapists and advisers offering one to one advice on topics including managing distressed behaviour; mentoring and employment support; and how to use wills and trusts to secure your child’s long term financial future
- interact with special features such as the Sensory Room, Artism Gallery and Autism Reality Experience.
Book your ticket today and save 20% off the door price by visiting the Autism Show website.
Remember, as a National Autistic Society member you receive a further 20% discount off a standard adult ticket by quoting the code NAS19 when booking in advance.
Director of Centre for Autism
Ps Help to guide other parents, carers and professionals by inviting them to the Autism Show.
Share This Post: