Welcome to your Mental Health Today update
- CQC calls for greater collaboration to protect children’s mental health
- Less than four psychiatrists for every 100,000 children
- International women’s day: Bringing mental health out of the shadows in Laos
- This is how social action can power complex-need mental health recovery
- Here’s why the stats show couple therapy to be best remedy for depression
- Who should come out when we dial 999 for mental health? MHT meets Dr Lucy Johnstone
- #MHT Chat – How could we do signposting better?
Our latest confirmed speakers are Consultant Clinical Psychologist Dr Lucy Johnston and Psychotherapist Jo Watson talking about challenging the culture of psychiatric diagnoses.
Buy your ticket today!
Nadine and Barney
Web Editors, Mental Health Today
Share This Post: