Notice to All Attendees
Here is the final conference programme for our conference on Wednesday 11 November 2015.
If you wish to attend you have to pay before Friday 6 November. We cannot accept payment on the day and you will not be able to come to the conference.
Apologies if this sounds blunt but we want to ensure there is no confusion.
Consultant Clinical Psychologist
& Director of Axia ASD Ltd.
Here is our Finalised Programme for Axia’s 2015 Conference on the 11th November
“Perspectives from the Spectrum”
Autism Spectrum Experiences –
from Simply Confusing to Totally Terrifying
- 9.15 am Coffee and Refreshments.
- 9.45 am Welcome and Introduction (Linda).
- 10.00 am Dr Luke Beardon. Exploring the myths and identifying the positives in Autism.
- Introduction to Axia ASD Ltd, meet the team (Linda and Axia).
- How to refer and what happens next (Carly).
- What have we learnt about people on the Autism Spectrum from the diagnostic process (Linda).
- 11.30 am Break – Coffee and Refreshments.
- 12.00 pm Depictions of Autism and Aspergers in Film and Television (Calvin, self-proclaimed Nerd Consultant and Head of Axia Film Society).
- 12.30 pm. The Experience of being diagnosed (Linda).
- 1.00 pm. Explaining the afternoon and a chance for people to write down any questions they have for the panel.
- 1.15 pm onwards. Lunch will be available and a chance to visit exhibition stands. Also, chance to write down any further questions people would like answered after lunch.
- 2.30 pm. An opportunity to have your questions answered by a panel of individuals who describe themselves as being on the Autism Spectrum.
- 3.30 pm. Break
- 4.00 pm. Final opportunity to ask questions.
- 4.30 pm. Reflections on the day (Linda).
If you have not yet reserved your place, we would urge you to
book now and contact Carly as tickets are limited!