Women and girls conference
11 September, Edinburgh
Our annual Women and Girls Conference is in Edinburgh this September for the first time.
Every year we bring together experts in this field − researchers, practitioners, and autistic women themselves − but this year’s line up is particularly special. All of our speakers and chairs are autistic people.
Programme highlights include:
- misdiagnosis, mental health and masking by Hannah Belcher
- challenges and aspirations by Carly Jones
- ‘my story’ by Kate Fox
- empowering autistic women and girls by Catriona Stewart
- autistic girls in school by Helen Clarke
- menstruation, pregnancy and motherhood by Rachel Townson.
The conference is unlike any other and celebrates women and girls throughout the day. Our early bird rate has sold out, so don’t miss out!
Share This Post: