Don’t miss out on the second annual conference for the Centre for Autism, Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Intellectual Disability (CANDDID):
Friday 1 May 2020
Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port, CH65 2AL
This year’s focus is ADHD and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Being on both sides of the table: perspectives and reflections
- Advances in our understanding of ADHD, cognitive neurosciences perspective
- Assessment for tics disorder in children with co-occurring neurodevelopmental conditions
- Improving educational outcomes for children who experience developmental disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adults with intellectual disability – clinical challenges
- Arousal regulation and ADHD
- Pathological demand avoidance
If you have any questions or have filled a booking form in and would like to send it back please email email@example.com.
Share This Post: