- Hunt sets NHS zero suicide target
- NHS charging £21,000 to disclose shock therapy use
- ‘Compassion fatigue threatens NHS’ warns mental health trust chief
- Sectioning applications up 40 percent in last decade
- ‘Time to talk has been critical when I’ve slipped close to depression’ says international charity Basic Needs’ chief executive
- Advocates – who are they and what do they do?
- Joining the dots – why the law should require NHS Trusts to do more to connect patients to advocates
- How to make a decision when you’re depressed
- #MHTchat: rights to an advocate under the Mental Health Act
MHT Wales is taking place again this year on 10 May at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff… and we’d like you to join us.
Spend the day with key thought-leaders in mental health as they address today’s most competitive challenges. You’ll go home with new insight and strategies to help improve crisis care, better understand equality & diversity and recognise mental health conditions.
Nadine and Barney
Web Editors, Mental Health Today
Share This Post: