Here at Axia ASD we are proud to announce the launch of Linda’s new book
Memoirs of a Dyspraxic Diagnostician”
which is published today!
This is the second book which Axia ASD Ltd. have published, following Dream’s Diatribe “Mental Models of Reality” earlier this year.
We are still in the process of putting together our own “online shopping cart” so that people can purchase merchandise directly from our website in the not too distant future.
However Dr. Buchan’s book is immediately available for only £5 + P&P FROM HERE
- Chapter 1 – Why Write This Book: Beware Of Experts
- Chapter 2 – Why Diagnose
- Chapter 3 – How We Diagnose
- Chapter 4 – Post Diagnosis/Adjustment To The Diagnosis
- Chapter 5 – Looking Back At The Past
- Chapter 6 – The Spiky Profile
- Chapter 7 – Unwritten Features of Dyspraxia
- Chapter 8 – Getting Older
- Chapter 9 – Other Peoples’ Perspectives On Dyspraxia: Dyspraxia – From The Outside Looking In
- Chapter 10 – Cheetahs and Giraffes
Share This Post: