NAS – Our conference has moved online!
Autism and Mental Health Conference 2021
11 March 2021| Online conference
Join us at our one-day conference to hear about the crucial issues impacting the mental health of autistic people and explore strategies for effective support.
- Making schools and services work for autistic people
- Support needs of autistic people and their families during coronavirus
- Coping with uncertainty and strategies for well-being
- Anxiety and interoception.
Stream the conference
Sessions will be delivered live online or on demand, after the conference. There will also be an interactive space for questions at the end of each presentation.
Book your place
Live online training
We’ve been running autism-specific schools and learning from autistic pupils and their families for more than 50 years.
Find out more
- Understanding and supporting autistic people
- Autism and continence
- EarlyBird licensed user training.
Training at your school
We offer training for school staff or bespoke packages for your entire team.
We offer in-house training sessions including: Understanding autism, Autism and eating challenges, and more.
Complete our online training enquiry form to tell us more about your needs.
Our online training modules are developed by autistic people and autism specialists.
- Understanding autism
- Safeguarding autistic children.
Training is £30 + VAT per module and we also offer subscription packages.
See all of our training and conference events.
Share This Post: